Please, refer to the Ukrainian version of this page which contains more information.
1. Multiple-choice questions (preliminary test)
2. Short written answer test (preliminary test, final)
What are the main results of the traumatic damage of nervous system in sites А and Б
3. Neuroanatomy and neurohistology (preliminary test)
Name the structures of rat's brain (A-D)
4. Practical neuroanatomy and histology (final).
5. Case diagnosis (final).
6. Live Q&As (final).
Participants will receive 20 questions that require short answers (a couple of words). They will have 30-60 s to write the answer.
What is the primary effect of traumatic injury of the cranial nerve I?
Sources of the information
- competition topics (In Ukrainian)
- free online course
- Brain Facts
- Neuroscience: Science of the brain
- Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain
- Brain, mind, behavior (In Russian)
- Presentations on anatomy and physiology of the nervous system (In Ukrainian)
- “Essential Neuroscience” 3rd Edition by Siegal and Sapru
- “The Brain: An Introduction to Functional Neuroanatomy” Watson, Paxinos & Kirkcaldie